Please read this Agreement carefully. You can access this Agreement any time in the footer of the Service’s home page or initial screen. Your access, visitation and/or use of the Service, including without limitation any registration on any aspect of the Service, will constitute your agreement to these Terms. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access, visit and/or use the Service.
The Agreement may be modified from time to time; the date of the most recent revisions will appear on this page, so check back often. Continued access of the Service by you will constitute your acceptance of any changes or revisions to the Agreement.
If you violate or act inconsistently with the rules, restrictions, limitations, terms and/or conditions that apply to the Service, whether listed in this Agreement, posted at various points in the Service, or otherwise communicated to users of the Service, we may terminate, suspend, and/or restrict your account/profile, your ability to access, visit, and/or use the Service or any portion thereof, and/or the Agreement, including without limitation any of our purported obligations hereunder, with or without notice, in addition to our other remedies. In addition, we may restrict or refuse to provide you with any future access, visitation, and/or use of the Service. We reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, to take any technical, legal, and/or other action(s) that we deem necessary and/or appropriate, with or without notice, to prevent violations and enforce the Agreement and remediate any purported violations. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right hereunder to an injunction without posting a bond to stop or prevent a violation of your obligations under the Agreement.
In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any rules, restrictions, limitations, terms and/or conditions that may be posted at various points in the Service or otherwise communicated to users of the Service, we shall determine which rules, restrictions, limitations, terms and/or conditions shall prevail in our sole discretion, and you waive any right to dispute such determination.
Among other things, the Agreement governs all text, articles, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, audio, music, podcasts, ringtones, games, trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other brand identifiers, designs, plans, software, source and object code, algorithms, data, statistics, analysis, formulas, indexes, registries, repositories, and all other content, information, and materials (collectively, “Content”) available on or through the Service, whether posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available by us, our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers, or by you, and/or other users or third parties, including any such Content uploaded manually or bookmarked by you and/or other users.
DESCRIPTION OF WEBSITE AND SERVICE
The service allows users to (i) learn generally about non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and (ii) access information about organizations that we have designated as the top organizations; and, when properly registered, either (iii) create a profile for an NGO as a representative of that organization, or (iv) gain exclusive access to full site content, including employment opportunities and press contact information for all NGOs with a profile on the Website. Users interested in submitting an NGO for inclusion in our scoring procedure may do so only if they comply with requirements set forth in this Agreement, as well as the information set forth here and here. We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, update, change, suspend, make improvements to, or discontinue any aspect of the Service, temporarily or permanently.
We strive to provide an enjoyable online experience for our users, so we may monitor activity on the Service, including in the social, community and public discussion areas, photo and video galleries, bulletin boards, forums, chats, blogs, personal/job search and other classified ads, and elsewhere, to foster compliance with the Agreement. You hereby specifically agree to such monitoring. Nevertheless, we do not make any representations, warranties or guarantees that: (1) the Service, or any portion thereof, will be monitored for accuracy or unacceptable use, (2) apparent statements of fact will be authenticated, or (3) we will take any specific action (or any action at all) in the event of a challenge or dispute regarding compliance or non-compliance with the Agreement. We generally do not pre-screen Content before it is posted, uploaded, transmitted, sent or otherwise made available on or through the Service by users, so you may be exposed to Content that is opinionated, offensive, and/or inappropriate, including Content that violates the Agreement.
- We reserve the right, at any time, with or without notice, to remove or require a change to or repossess any password and/or User ID that has been provided to you, any avatar you may be using, or other Registration Information, or otherwise change the access means or methods for portions of the Service, the Service as a whole, or certain products and/or services.
- You will be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Registration Information. You may not authorize or permit anyone else to access and/or use your Registration Information, or access, visit, and/or use the Service by use of your account/profile and/or Registration Information. You may not access and/or use anyone else’s Registration Information, or access, visit, and/or use the Service by use of anyone else’s account/profile and/or Registration Information. You may not sub-license, transfer, sell, rent or assign your Registration Information to any third party without our written approval. Any attempt to do so will be null and void and shall be considered a material breach of the Agreement.
- You are solely responsible for all access or visitation to, usage of, or activity on your account/profile, including, but not limited to, use of the account/profile by any person who uses your Registration Information, with or without authorization, or who has access to any computer, mobile or other device on which your account/profile resides or is accessible.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- We and our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers may charge you fees for merchandise, products, and/or services, including without limitation Content, offered for sale, rental, or auction on or through the Service, and/or for access to portions of the Service or the Service as a whole. You agree to pay all fees and charges, including applicable taxes and surcharges, incurred through your activity on or through the Service and/or through your account/profile at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred (such fees, charges, taxes, and surcharges shall collectively be referred to as “Fees”). Unless otherwise specified on the Service, all Fees will be quoted and charged in CHF. We and our licensors, vendors, and/or service providers reserve the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining, any Fees, and to institute new Fees, effective upon publication of such revised pricing on the Service.
- We may charge Fees in advance and on a daily, monthly, yearly, lump sum, or other basis. Fees for certain merchandise, products, and/or services, including without limitation Content, may be invoiced on your mobile carrier’s bill. We may, in our sole discretion, charge Fees to your designated payment method individually, or elect to aggregate Fees for some or all of your purchases. All Fees are due promptly and are non-refundable. You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancy within thirty (30) days after they first appear on your statement; otherwise, you waive any right to challenge or dispute such problem or discrepancy.
- If Fees cannot be charged to the payment method you designate, or payment is returned to us for any reason, including charge back, we reserve the right, in addition to our other remedies, to: (i) demand immediate payment of all outstanding Fees due to us from you; (ii) assess an additional 1.5 percent late charge, or the highest amount allowed by law, whichever is lower; (iii) take any and all lawful steps necessary to collect Fees owed to us, and you will be responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with such collection activity, including collection fees, court costs, and attorneys’ fees; (iv) charge such Fees to any other payment method you have on file with us; and (v) terminate, discontinue, suspend, and/or restrict your account/profile, your ability to access, visit and/or use the Service or any portion thereof, and/or the Agreement, including without limitation any of our purported obligations hereunder.
- In addition, you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining at your own expense all equipment, hardware, software, telephone, mobile, wireless, Internet, and other services necessary to access, visit, and/or use the Service. If you are accessing the Service via a mobile device, your mobile carrier may charge you fees for data, text messaging, and other mobile access or communications services.
- JIR Foundation does not retain credit, debit, or other payment information at any time. All information related each specific means of payment goes through our service providers for payment (see below). JIR Foundation cannot be held responsible for errors or mistakes related to the use of our service providers such as Paypal or Klik & Pay or to Paypal and Klik & Pay’s service failure